Use the month of October to “boo” your friends, family, and neighbors!
Imagine what a blast it would be for you and your kiddos to put together a bag or basket of spooky goodies, sneak up to your friend’s houses, ring the doorbell, and scurry away hoping not to be seen.
Can’t we all use a little light-hearted entertainment and thoughtfulness these days? I think so!
We’d like to thank What Goes Around Kids for sponsoring this year’s “You’ve Been Booed.”
What Goes Around Kids is a children’s clothing and gear resale boutique located near Coors and Montano on Albuquerque’s westside. It’s the perfect shop to find your child’s next Halloween costume or renew their wardrobe for the cooler weather. Prices are up to 75% off retail, and they carry sizes from newborn to 10/12.
Directions to “boo” your friends and neighbors:
- Purchase Halloween-themed treats, crafts, games, and goodies to fill your gift bag or bucket. (The Target dollar spot, The Dollar Store, and Oriental Trading Company are your BFF.)
- Print out the “You’ve Been Booed” printable here.
- Drop off the boo bag, basket, or bucket without getting caught! The secrecy of who left it is part of the fun.
- Once you’ve been booed, make sure to hang the “We’ve Been Booed” sign on your front door or window to show other potential booers that you’ve already been visited.
- If you get booed, make sure to pass it on to other people.
- Tag ABQ Mom on Facebook or Instagram when you get booed, so we can all join in on the fun!
For more Halloween fun, check out this Guide to Halloween.
Pin this post, and follow us on Pinterest.