There’s no doubt that dressing up our babes in costumes has got to be one of the highlights of parenting. They’re just so darn cute! So get ready to share the photos of your little pumpkins by entering ABQ Mom’s fifth annual Halloween Costume Contest for a chance to win the grand prize!
What is this grand prize, you ask? The winner of ABQ Mom’s Halloween Costume Contest will win a $50 gift card to Target.
Maybe you use this gift card to start your holiday shopping, pick something up you’ve been needing, or heck, just treat yourself.
We’d like to thank Manzano Day School for sponsoring this costume contest.
Manzano Day School is dedicated to innovative child-centered education, excellence in teaching, and Joy in Learning® to prepare children for a life of discovery and community involvement in our diverse world.
Founded in 1938, Manzano Day School is an independent, nonprofit elementary school for children in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade. The school’s historic six-acre campus borders Old Town and downtown Albuquerque.
On Sunday, November 14, join Manzano Day School for a tour of campus and to meet faculty, administrators, and current parents. You will learn more about their core values, how we inspire Joy in Learning® through our curriculum, the one-of-a-kind Fenton Ranch environmental education, and service learning projects, as well as the admission process and financial aid.
How to Enter the Contest
- Email your photo of your child in costume to [email protected] by midnight on Monday, November 1, 2021. (But you can start submitting photos today.)
- We strongly encourage everyone to also post their photos on Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter using the following tag: #ABQMomHalloweenContest. Don’t forget to tag @abqmom_.
- We will compile all the photos into one Facebook album. All of the pictures received will be posted in the album by midnight on Nov. 1st.
- Once the contest photo album is posted, share it on your FB page, email it to your friends and family. Do whatever you can to get those votes in.
- We will re-share the album each day until Nov. 4th.
- The picture that receives the most “likes” (in our official entry album–not your personal social media page) by Nov. 4th at midnight will win the grand prize.
- The winner will be announced on Nov. 5th!
- Pictures should be family-friendly. ABQ Mom reserves the right to use discretion in which pictures are posted.
- Only submit pictures to which you have the legal rights (i.e. they are your children and it’s your photograph). By sending the picture to ABQ Mom, you are agreeing to have the image posted on our social media channels.
- Each reader may submit only 1 entry per child.
- Pictures must be emailed to [email protected], not posted to our Facebook page.
- Please include your name, your child’s first name, and the costume title in the email.
- Pictures must be liked in the album on ABQ Mom’s Facebook page. The photo with the most “likes” wins!