I’m gonna be honest. I don’t often love to be in the kitchen. But when there are some snowflakes softly falling or twinkle lights winking through the windows, bring on the baking! There’s something about the right kind of food that gets me in that holiday spirit. Hence, this holiday recipe round-up.
Thank you to Comcast for sponsoring this Holiday Recipe Round-Up.
Did you know that you could possibly qualify for FREE Internet service in your home?Comcast’s Internet Essentials plus the Affordable Connectivity Program provides fast, reliable, and free home internet to eligible customers. Learn more here: https://internetessentials.com/
Below you’ll find sweet and savory holiday recipes from our team that conjure up all the cozy winter feels.
Let us know which ones are your favorites.
Here are a few recipes that are my personal favorites.
- My family has turkey for Thanksgiving, but beef for Christmas. I make Pioneer Woman’s herb-roasted prime rib. This is a gem of a recipe and always turns out perfectly.
- For a holiday side dish, I wholeheartedly recommend these to-die-for Whiskey Glazed Carrots. You’re welcome.
- For cookies, I have a few family recipes I love. But I go to the Queen of the Kitchen herself, Martha Stewart, of course, for her perfect sugar cookie and gingerbread cookie recipes.
If you grew up with a New Mexican Abuela, move along. But if you’re like me and are from out of state, you’re gonna need some traditional fare from the Land of Enchantment. Check out these recipes below.
- Check out this posole recipe.
- Here is another option for Authentic Pozole: From the Streets of Mexico City.
- And here’s a link for a biscochito recipe, our state cookie. If you want an allergy friendly option, check out this recipe.
- If you need some delicious, gluten free treats, check out this post.
- Here is a recipe if you want to cozy up with some hot chocolate while you do your wrapping, or for a movie marathon.