Have you and your kids tried overnight oats yet? They are basically another way to make oatmeal. We love making breakfast recipes as a family that are simple and do not require cooking or taking up a lot of time. Overnight oats can be made by the kids without much supervision. This fall season you can try this simple, healthy breakfast recipe that will taste like dessert.
- 1/2 Cup Gluten-Free Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 Cup Cashew Milk
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Organic Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Teaspoon Chia Seeds
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Tablespoon Pure Maple Syrup
- A Handful of Pepitas for Topping
Combine Dry Ingredients and Stir. Add cashew milk and stir to combine. Once your mixture is ready, place in an 8oz Mason jar with a lid. Leave in the refrigerator overnight. Top with pepitas before eating. Enjoy!