It means panicking to get Halloween costumes together and trying to judge exactly how much candy to purchase for trick-or-treaters.
And it also means that it’s time for another egg hunt! You read that right! ABQ Mom is excited to offer a pop-up Halloween Hunt every day from October 24 to October 28.
Here is how it works:
- Follow ABQ Mom on Instagram and be sure to watch our stories every day from Oct. 24-28.
- Every day, we will announce where the Pop-Up Halloween Hunt is. There will be hunts at different parks in different areas around town. We want everyone to be able to join in the fun!
- At each park, there will be 200 eggs hidden. Each egg will have a prize inside! Prizes in each egg are suitable and safe for children ages 3+.
- Go to the park each day, and collect up to 5 eggs per family.
- Be sure to share photos and tag ABQ Mom on social media. Use #PopUpHalloweenHunt so we can all share in your fun!
- Have a great time with your kiddos!
Thank you to our Pop-Up Halloween Hunt Sponsor, Lovelace Health System.
Since 1922, Lovelace Health System has been committed to meeting the growing health care needs of the Albuquerque community. They are invested in bringing people, providers, and technology together to ensure their patients receive the best care possible.
Over the years, we’ve published lots of helpful content from Lovelace. Perhaps one of these past posts might be useful for you.
We hope you get a chance to attend a Pop-Up Halloween Hunt next week to add a little more magic to your Halloween festivities. Enjoy!